#1 THIEF

THIEF

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:20 AM

Steam Name: fighter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103768683

You banned the wrong person. He merely created a lobby with a server I own.
As far as the "toxic chat" goes, he didn't say a thing. I did.

1. Your lobby bot never executes a whitelist on my server for whatever reason.
2. I fixed the manual exec script the moment that lobby finished since the crybaby brought it to my attention, and it was ready for the next set of lobbies.
3. Stop letting people take advantage of your system. People are reporting others over personal vendettas.

At the very least, you should unban fighter and pass his punishments to me. I would prefer you just unban both of us so we can go about our business though, as we generally make our lobbies to play with our own friends and whoever else likes us enough to join. Or, maybe, just maybe, you can fix the problems on your site instead of passing out bans to people who don't deserve them. A few suggestions to do this:

1. Allow people to name their lobbies like TF2Lobby did. This would let people know for certain what they're getting into.
2. You already have a Mumble icon that is either present or not present on lobbies, why not have a Must-Follow-Lobby-Rules icon too? That way we're not treated like second-class citizens.
3. You could just stop banning people altogether since your judgment skills aren't too sharp. Or at least stop banning us because we keep to ourselves.

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:25 AM

Hi.

http://forums.tf2cen...am-00103768683/

Nowhere in lobbychat does it say leadership transferred from thief to fighter. If it was transferred before lobby would have launched, it would have said so there. He was the original lobby leader when game started and therefore rightfully banned.

When you are using tf2center follow the rules and if players want to pocket that much they should ultiduo.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected