#1 Fighter

Fighter

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:46 PM

Steam Name: fighter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103768683

I'm not contesting the week-long lobby create ban since apparently tf2center gets to dictate whether or not I have a whitelist on my server, but I am appealing the 3-day ban for "class trolling".

First of all, there is not a single rule in any league or on tf2center about playing Heavy fulltime in 6's. Whether or not it's considered viable, frowned upon, boring to play against, or hurts everyone's feelings are all completely irrelevent. I'd also like to ask that you take special care to look at my games logs and stats if you still consider an argument of viability of heavy in 6's to be relevent.

And secondly, enacting a ban for something I wasn't even reported for feels spiteful and shows strong bias against me when moderators are supposed to remain impartial.
  • Brightly likes this

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 13 May 2015 - 08:39 PM

When your using center you need to use the right white list. You can use whatever in your private scrims.

The meta is flexible, that's why you can sometimes offclass.

We set clear guidelines that you have a pocket soldier, with the option to change it up if needed. Running it full-time is intentionally ruin a lobby with players that expecting something that resembles the regular format.

Don't ruin a lobby with cheesy strats, do that in your scrims or officials.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected