#1 VoxDei

VoxDei

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:10 PM

Steam Name: VoxDei
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20324447

Closed a lobby early (#372929) as we had been spawncamped for two straight rounds and people were getting ready to leave anyway. Not denying the fact that I did it not denying that it may not have been the best course of action, just felt like it wasn't worth wasting the rest of my team's time.

However, receiving a one week ban from hosting lobbies for...
a) A first offense* and
B) A rule I cannot find here: http://tf2center.com/rulesor here: http://forums.tf2cen...f2center-rules/

If it's going to wriggle into the "Leading a lobby is a privilege" section, that's understandable, but these things should be clearly stated as I've read the rules before and never heard that closing a lobby early is against the rules from anyone before today.

So, I can understand if I'm banned for doing so- being a part of TF2OP has taught me to respect the rules of the site you visit, but maybe in the future we can get a little bit more clarification on what is breaking the rules.
If they are all listed and scribbled away somewhere, please send me a link, I would like to review them to make sure I stay within them. But one could argue that they should be listed on the /rules page for visibility and a way for newer players to get acquainted with a site they'll probably spend entire days on.

Thanks for reviewing this.

VoxDei

*My mumble ban was from when I joined a lobby as a sub and it ended before I could join mumble. It was only 30m so I didn't appeal.
  • Robertzic likes this

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:22 PM

added for talk and player wont do it again. first warning.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned