#1 JoshChap

JoshChap

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:38 PM

Steam Name: Chase That Feeling
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46628319

So, I was banned for being abusive to two European players who repeatedly joined our Australian lobby and when we reported them, they swore in Mumble and called us racist and kept taking each others sub spots. We weren't being racist, we just don't want 500 ping players in our lobbies.

http://puu.sh/g4YXF/9992f73b82.png

Tonberry banned me because of this and I think the two European players moreso deserve to be banned than my good self.

Their profiles are as follows;
http://steamcommunit...m/id/Makumahon/
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nomikomu/

I believe Tonberry acted unfairly and without full knowledge of the background behind this incident.

Cheers for looking into it lads,

Chase.

#2 tonberry

tonberry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:47 PM

Hello josh if you look into this further those European players which you speak of have played in several AU lobbies (go off logs.tf even livelogs) the lobby leader obviously had no problem with them being in there and the chat log from the lobby pregame from yourself is nothing short of disgusting: -

Also approx time of lobby was 11:20PM Brisbane time 50~ AU on 300 EU on for the timezone hard time filling the hl lobby as well http://tf2center.com/lobbies/339229 (1 hr)

snippets from chat:

Pavane :  what are u guys doing
(TEAM) Relativicy :  ipad.
Console: TF2Center: 10 seconds left before expiring sub vote: RED DEMOMAN (2/4) [\V/ ? Jibril ?]
(A)'pple :  we have eu players
(TEAM) gorillaz :  Then he said to me "I'm gonna tell my mum sharbino did it"
wat :  lets just start
Chase That Feeling #lf 6's med :  Repping these Euro cunts that Rela gave the password to. Obviously.
(TEAM) gorillaz :  He has a rape face
Relativicy :  your not gonna get new people any time soon
(Voice) Modus: MEDIC!
Relativicy :  I DINT GIVE THE PW
Chase That Feeling #lf 6's med :  Then I'm not playing.
Relativicy :  HE GUESSED IT
(TEAM) gorillaz :  Noct looks at ya like he's gonna rape ya
Relativicy :  ffs.
Chase That Feeling #lf 6's med :  He literally said you did.
(Voice) Π³ansibling: MEDIC!
Relativicy :  HE TOLD ME HIMSELF THAT HE GUESSED IT>
(TEAM) Sammmy :  !rep their demo
arnold :  !rep our med
\V/ Β» Shiro β™₯ :  yeah we guessed it
\V/ Β» Shiro β™₯ :  its really easy
Console: [TF2Center]: Reporting RED DEMOMAN: \V/ ? Jibril ?
SierraEcho :  Section 1 one of Chase's Foreginer policy is to fuck off
Chase That Feeling #lf 6's med :  And he's on your friends list so fuck up.
(TEAM) dnz :  UBERUBERUBERUBERUBERUBER
Console: TF2Center: RED DEMOMAN is already reported
Console: [TF2Center]: Substitute is on their way for Lobby#339229 RED MEDIC: \V/ ? Jibril ?
Relativicy :  Racist?
Relativicy :  He added me
Console: TF2Center: sub vote: RED MEDIC (1/4) [\V/ ? Jibril ?]
Relativicy :  after the lobby
Cyclone Slamm :  !rep our medic
Console: [TF2Center]: Substitute is on their way for Lobby#339229 RED DEMOMAN: \V/ ? Shiro ?
(TEAM) gorillaz :  Who did?
Player dnz joined team Spectator
Player dnz joined team BLU
Relativicy :  in which he guessed the pw
Sammmy :  why arent they getting banned from the lobby?
Cyclone Slamm :  !rep our demo
Chase That Feeling #lf 6's med :  No. If your cunt friends want to move to Aus they can play. I have a problem with where they're playing from. Not their nationa
Pla

Chase That Feeling #lf 6's med :  Good luck on not being a fucking autist and giving out the pass

Chase That Feeling #lf 6's med :  Thanks for the rep Rela and Adolo.
Console: TF2Center: sub vote: RED MEDIC (1/4) [\V/ ? Jibril ?]
Relativicy :  <3
Chase That Feeling #lf 6's med :  Maybe you could rep your Euro cunt friends instead? Thanks.
C

Chase That Feeling #lf 6's med :  I will literally sit here all night and play with my dick before I play with these foreign cunts.
Chase That Feeling #lf 6's med :  Fuck up cunt. Learn to read flags.

If anything I believe i acted lightly giving him only a 1 Day Login Ban why you ask ?

Josh is notorious for being bad mannered in the AU 6s/HL community and if you want anymore further proof look at his membership thread on tf2c

http://forums.tf2cen...ge-2#entry16119

calling out Kenneth who pioneered TF2C for Australians and New Zealand players - dog cunt, no respect for him

tldr:~ 1 hr to start a hl lobby which wouldnt fill 300 EU on 50~ AU european players who have played in AU lobbies before join (leader is fine with it) Josh kicks up a storm points finger @ people in lobby is disgustingly abusive to ppl

I do a light ban because sick of seeing his actions

has a bad rep from the leagues in AU and as you can see in his application form for tf2c just speaks utter bullshit and nonsense (rofl @ his circlejerk follower sprouting the same nonsense like he is a nice guy etc when calls ken a dog cunt)

1 Day login ban isn't the end of the world and I feel is light (considering his comments on ken in tf2c application and general bad rep he has in the small AU/NZ community)

EDIT: his followers/friends/bad circlejerk try to also give me a hard time for this light ban don't even understand their mob mentality - which is why I tell them to stop being a bunch of kids/retards or I go badmin

#3 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 09 March 2015 - 01:08 PM

rejecting. ban period is over.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected