• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#21 Randomness

Randomness

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 06:00 AM

Well when I get into Aussie lobbies for the lulz with 400ping he's always a nice funny dude who I want to have on my team. I've never seen him do anything wrong really, he's just always been so humorous and fun to play with.

Then you know nothing about him, if he considers you a "noob" (even with 200+ lobbies) he kicks you from his lobbies, reps you from your own lobbies, and just acts like a total dick. Literally 5 minutes before writing this, he kicked me from a lobby for being "afk" even though I was quite clearly there! In my opinion, not suitable for admin.

Yours sincerely,

Randomness.

#22 tonberry

tonberry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 06:25 AM

lol

• _Pablo likes this

#23 JoshChap

JoshChap

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 06:26 AM

I don't consider anyone a noob. I try to help newer players as much as I can. I've already mentioned why I kick you. We repped you from your own lobby because you were banning people for no reason.

#24 Hyper

Hyper

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 06:29 AM

yep great guy, always fair and respectful. would make great admin 

Really kind guy who plays pocket really well in 6s.

• JoshChap likes this

#25 Kenneth

Kenneth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 01 February 2015 - 07:38 AM

Lets be clear, this is for a private forum and a bit of extra input into the program. I'll go as far as to if not support it, be ok with it.

This is not about going for moderator, although this is a first step to that. We can cross that bridge when we come to it.

• tonberry likes this

#26 JoshChap

JoshChap

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 11:42 AM

Thank you Kenneth. I know it's not about being moderator. I am interested in mod some day but mainly I just want to help out and Some_Thing said this was the way to go. I'm happy to be a member for a while and see what it's all about first.

#27 Computer

Computer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:17 PM

"Kenneth, it just shows to everyone here that you're a weak, dog cunt and a fucking liar too."

Yeah..if you're going to talk to a mod like this you can't expect me to approve your application. Denied.

• tonberry likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Denied