#1 Max.FE

Max.FE

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:59 PM

Steam Name: Max.FE
Steam ID: U:1:161236868

Hello, My name is Max.FE and I recently spoke to an admin called Warpy about my ban in tf2 center. He said to save time I should simply copy what I sent to him and paste it into my unban request, so here is the conversation:

I have tried to log in to tf2 center recently and it says I am banned until the 6th of December, I then read the thread and I now know I was reported and given a perma cl ban. Now to explain myself, first of I 'kicked people for no reason' this is false as when the lobby was readying up there was a glitch where no one in the lobby could ready, so I asked the people in the lobby to leave and re join their slots as this would force them to ready up, no one listened so I then told the whole lobby that I was going to kick everyone and as soon as they are kicked to re join their slots, this worked perfectly and the lobby started. However, once everyone join the server multiple people joined the wrong team/class so they eventually sorted them selves out and joined the right classes/team. Sadly, two users still wouldn't change so we tried to rep them, after waiting 15-20 mins no one bothered to rep them and I had an official 2 hours after this so I wasn't going to play with fucked teams and I got impatient and decided to resort to rcon. I successfully kicked one of the people on the wrong team but my friend who told me the second guy was wrong and I kicked an innocent person instead of the correct guy so I apologise for that. In conclusion I really didn't mean to cause any problems and I was just trying to resolve a messed up lobby. I feel the decision of giving me a perma cl ban was very harsh as the person who reported gave hardly any evidence and actually lied about me kicking for no reason. In the future I will never use rcon unless it is completely necessary, instead I will rep people. I just decided to rcon kick these idiots (one of them being innocent and that was a mistake so I am very sorry for him) as I had an official very soon so I wanted a clean fun lobby to practice on. I really hope you change your mind about the cl ban as I use tf2 center a lot, especially for

lobbies. Thanks for reading this and I hope you have a good one mate.

so if you're reading this I hope you read my first message about my ban, if you haven't please do so before reading this. I was also reported for closing the lobby early and this was because the whole lobby was a mess and many people left until it was a 6v7 so I was forced to close.

​That's all there is and I hope you agree with me, thanks for your attention.

• Stevbeme and Bovaidiox like this

#2 Mikers

Mikers

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:54 PM

Edit: I've found reasonable evidence to reduce this ban. I will not be fully excusing the behavior, and as such a 2-week CL ban will start today for this user.

http://logs.tf/1892070

For the 16 lobby tool Kicks: Several players were having ready-up glitches, however we cannot know if all 16 players kick had the same issue, therefore this won't weigh in as heavily.

13:11:52 schwarz | klaix: is lobby bugged

For the 2 RCON Kicks: The two players kicked were not taking their correct classes, and players in the server agreed to the RCON kicks:

Max.FE: shuld I rcon kick?
paul: yes
Ehabic: ye

For the closure of the lobby: Players were requesting that it be closed, and the lobby was a mess to begin with.

coolrocks: Just close this lobby man..

In conclusion, the lobby suffered from some bugs, and became a complete mess after launch of players stealing classes, repping themselves, and trolling. The course of action from the lobby leader was not ideal, therefore a short-term CL ban will stay in place.

Just Read the Rules!

Your #1 friend for the usage of TF2Center is the rules page.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ⤵ Reduced