Love <3

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:25 AM

Steam Name: LoveTF
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55283909

Dear {Insert your name here}

Well, Yeah I did the Due, I was naughty, I kicked people for either A) Being toxic or B) Permanently Playing Pyro/Sniper in a 6s Lobby, I'm not trying to Justify my actions, but explain my thought process, although it was a bad one. I would greatly Love to be able to make lobbies again, Mostly because I Stream a lot of lobbies and Give a lot of people information on the site, and being able to make lobbies is a great resource for this as I can then have one up at all times, If I'm live. And always get the class people in my Stream want me to play. and for this reason I beg the forgiveness of the TF2C team and all the people I Rcon Kicked and Will never do that again, I will go through the Rep system on TF2C like I should have in the first place. thank you for taking the time to read this and hope you take my Apology to heart and will give me a second chance, once again, Thanks.

Yours Faithfully,
Love.

• Enginty likes this

#2 Mikers

Mikers

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:50 PM

I'm removing the permanent CL ban and giving you a 1-month CL ban starting today, let that be a final warning for RCON abuse.

Please review our rules at https://tf2center.com/rulesbefore hopping back in to lobbies to prevent further issues.

Remember that RCON kicking is NEVER allowed except in the case of:

• A user blatantly cheating in some way, where a simple !rep won't get rid of them fast enough.
  • A user that has been !rep'ed is still in the server after the sub arrives / reconnects and refuses to leave.
  • A user is trolling to the extent that the lobby is borderline or completely unplayable.

For any other instance, please just !rep them.

Just Read the Rules!

Your #1 friend for the usage of TF2Center is the rules page.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ⤵ Reduced