fIRE

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 August 2017 - 12:56 PM

Steam Name: fIRE
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51704442

Henlo friends,
im just gonna try to explain the whole thingus.

Basically their teams demo was toxic and annoying (triga ; 76561198160640351) so i kicked him.
Unlucky for me was, that i used the rcon password we always used for our teams server.

So now, after i have shown that im lenient with the use of rcon in this lobby, a teammate who also knew the password started to kick people, and eventually used kickall (tho that was kinda requested by their team after 3 of their members were kicked already).

Thats how it is, looking at how annoying the demonman was im medium sorry that i kicked him, tho i know i shouldnt have done it and wont do it again (probably because i will stay banned).
Im taking the responsibility of what happened afterwards, so even tho its probably not difficult for you to guess who the said teammate was pls no ban, hes really enjoying to play here :)

Thank for reading

#2 Mikers

Mikers

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:42 PM

Listen man, under no circumstance should you use RCON to kick other players. You should have known this by now.

I'm only willing to hear you out and be generous because your last ban, AKA final warning, was from 2015.

In further investigation, I found that there was another person using RCON to kick players, however their IP did not match anyones' in our database.

Remember, in your ban report I said that if you created a mature appeal I would greatly reduce the ban. I see hope in you, you went almost 2 years without being banned again, so I can assume you learned your lesson long ago.

Ban shortened:

Perma Login ban ---> 1 Week Login Ban (Expired as of today) + 1-month CL Ban.

If you wish to report any of the users that participated in any rule breaking, you may create a ban report and I'll look into it.

Please be careful and review our site rules again if you need to.

Just Read the Rules!

Your #1 friend for the usage of TF2Center is the rules page.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ⤵ Reduced