#1 Turkey

Turkey

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:50 PM

Steam Name: sf|.Summer Turkey
Steam ID: 76561198074461252

Hello I'm here to talk about what happened in this lobby http://logs.tf/1803142. Apparently they thought I was messing the Server cvar changes, but actually I wasn't. You see the truth is that I was in the bathroom and I gave directions to my friend to test the server cvar settings on ANOTHER server but he ACCIDENTLY tested them on the lobby server that they were playing on that had the logs posted after the lobby was finshed that I typed up above to begin this explanation. I guess you can say that it was most likely my fault for thinking that he knew what he was doing. I was in a rush to use the bathroom to do my "business" so I didn't want to take long to explaining everything to him. I just told him the "straight to the point direction". To wrap it all up I just wanted to say sorry to the people that were playing on server to be annoyed with my friend's actions. I promise you that it won't happen again.

Sincerly-Turkey

#2 Simba

Simba

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:57 PM

Your ban will be forgiven this time, but note that TF2Center is completely intolerant regarding cvar changes, please be more carefull in the future.

Unbanned with a 1 week CL ban

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ⤵ Reduced