2 replies to this topic

#1 Burning Smile

Burning Smile

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 09:35 PM

Here are my suggestions

1) Add a lobby filter system that is attached to your user profile. I would like to have my filters be saved for each time I log in. A LOT of users clean their browser daily using an application like ccleaner or the like. My system has some edits to automatically clear browser data upon closing my browser. I would like to see the filters be attached to your user profile so that they stick with you

2) TF2Center wide lobby system- I don't know what to call this but here is the explanation. 

TF2Center should have a system so that it remembers my current lobby that I am in currently. So that when it is time to ready up and I am on different parts of the site I don't have to open a new tab to keep the lobby page open. It should have a popup of when your lobby is readying up so you do not loose your slot. There should be a button you can click that would take you back your lobby page from different parts of the site.

• Pazer likes this

#2 nrd.

nrd.

Former TF2C Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 27 March 2016 - 11:37 AM

1) You have already suggested this, I don't think this is really a top priority at the moment though it will be very useful for those that need it.

2) This has already been suggested, able to click a link on the main lobby page to go back to which current lobby you have a slot in. Good idea though. Would love to see this soon.

Edited by nrd., 27 March 2016 - 11:46 AM.

It's been fun, thanks for the ride.

#3 nrd.

nrd.

Former TF2C Staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:39 AM

Marking as Denied.

Archiving.

It's been fun, thanks for the ride.