#1 Madison

Madison

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 10:34 PM

Steam Name: Madelyn [STEAM_0:1:46670444]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46670444

I already wrote this once but it got erased when I didn't put in my tf2c profile, but here I go again, anyways.

I did a lot of stupid shit on this site, some were just innocent, but some were always very hurtful to the people who I said mean things to. I can't possibly list the names of all the people who I've said hurtful things to, but if any of you are reading this, I am sorry.

While I know what I did can't possibly be excused or forgotten, but I hope they may be forgiven as I explain myself. Some things happened IRL before my first ban that messed me up. I had foolishly thought that saying and doing stupid things on the internet would make it better, and so it began that I did the stupid shit on this website. I am now better, my personal life is fixed, and I can promise that if given another chance, not another single occurence similar to what I did to deserve my ban will happen again.

I'd like to apologize, again, to anyone who has been hurt by the things I've said. I'd also like to apologize to the admins that have had to deal with my shenanigans over and over again. I know it can be crazy dealing with people like me on the site, and I still kept at it and I am very sorry for that.

While I may not deserve it, I am asking for another chance. Thank you.

#2 Highvlass Heavy

Highvlass Heavy

Former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1525 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 07:04 AM

I legitimately do not think you deserve another chance. Prove me wrong. 

I assume you will not need to be warned what will happen if you break another rule.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned