#1 loop

loop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:56 AM

Hello.

I was in a lobby just five minutes ago, and I was wrongingly reported and later kicked when the other team's sniper reported himself wrongingly; he reported the other team's sniper when he intended to report himself (since he had to leave), which at the time was me. His team typed exactly what he did "!rep otherTeam sniper", and in the end, I was kicked from the server, which led to much confusion with my Mumble chat and myself.

I would like to dispute this rage quit as it was a major misunderstanding and a slight dent in my TF2Center reputation as I never intended any harm ever. I, however, do not have photographic proof, but I will make an effort to compile suitable evidence next time something similar happens next time. 

Edited by loop, 10 May 2014 - 02:57 AM.

#2 Kenneth

Kenneth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:25 AM

A couple of things

1. This is not the right forum for this as there is no ban to speak of.

2. We have no idea who you are so we can't really do anything.

3. This would require manual database editing which only devs can do

4. Reliability is going to be reset when we launch, which is not far away at all.

This will not be a permanent scar on your account. I wouldn't really worry about it at the time being, reliability systems are known to not be 100% accurate at the moment and when the reset happens, you won't need to worry about it at all. 

• loop likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pending