silohunter

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 07:49 AM

Steam Name: {DAT} ❤️ Missa :3❤️
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9781561
Lobby ID: 626636

Was playing the game when all of the sudden I got repped by Missa and then other players as well, including Zeaky, another member of DAT, not sure why. When I asked why in mumble, I was told by Missa, "No one cares dude, just leave gracefully"
I can submit my prec pov if it's needed. Just don't see how this is acceptable behavior.

{DAT} ❤️ Missa :3❤️ : !rep our demo
Console: TF2Center: sub vote: RED DEMOMAN (1/4) [caillou ringme]
(Voice) caillou ringme: Thanks!
(Voice) clint: Incoming
Console: TF2Center: sub vote: RED DEMOMAN (2/4) [caillou ringme]
Console: TF2Center: sub vote: RED DEMOMAN (3/4) [caillou ringme]
DAT Zeaky : !rep our demo
Console: TF2Center: 10 seconds left before expiring sub vote: RED DEMOMAN (4/4) [caillou ringme]
Console: [TF2Center]: Reporting RED DEMOMAN: caillou ringme
Console: [TF2Center]: Sub on his way for Lobby#626636 RED DEMOMAN: snarf

#2 obla

obla

Former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts
  • LocationSydney

Steam Profile

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:36 PM

Please submit a POV or STV

-poke-

#3 shinigami

shinigami

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 05:18 PM

missa is a good player maybe you just suck and they reped you

#4 podgy713

podgy713

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 05:25 PM

If you're going to sit AFK without talking, then yeah you're going to get reported if someone sees you like that. She probably said "Rep our demo. He's afk" in mumble. Leave my teammates alone kid

• Brightly and shinigami like this

#5 silohunter

silohunter

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 06:40 PM

missa is a good player maybe you just suck and they reped you

first off, thats not allowed

Players of all skill levels are welcome on TF2Center. Players can use the !rep tool only to remove AFK players and players displaying disruptive behaviour (see pt. 4 of the Rules). Prohibited reasons for !rep tool include:

• Removing a player because you don't like that player's gameplay for some reason not listed in pt 4 of the Rules. This also includes offclassing.
  • Grouping up on a user and !repping because you do not personally like them.
  • Removing a player to "make room for a friend" via the sub request.
  • !rep a players because they "look too good to not be hacking". If you suspect player are being a hacker, save a demo and post ban request on a forum after the game.

section 6.1 nor was i doing poorly

If you're going to sit AFK without talking, then yeah you're going to get reported if someone sees you like that. She probably said "Rep our demo. He's afk" in mumble. Leave my teammates alone kid

This isnt about your team at all, i just thought it was odd that the only two people i was repped by were on the same team. (yes i know 4 people repped me but they were on the other team, they didnt know what was going on)

also can you not use derogatory language towards me, dont see how its helpful or why you are doing it.

I have attached the POV just after tick 34000 is where I am repped. I heard from a teammate that spy was on china going to house, I expected him to go for the tele and then voila he decloaked and I killed him. as i waited for him someone in mumble did say I was afk, idk who, but I was quick to correct them and say I was waiting for the spy, who i then promptly killed. You can ask people who were in the comms such as darealyst or »LLF« {FSD} thatguy6598 Ωs and they can affirm that I was comming and active in the game.

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

#6 Waffle

Waffle

former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1466 posts

Posted 04 February 2016 - 07:39 PM

Just watched the demo. The time he was "afk"  was literally the same amount of time it took missa to type !rep our demo and waste her time smacking him with a wrench,.  So basically he was not really afk. Mostly because he jumped back in and realized there was a spy in house and went on and continued to play.

Please only !rep players who actually afk

Missa 3 day ban 

https://tf2center.co...5611980687361383 day jl ban

https://tf2center.co...5611980694142853 day jl ban

https://tf2center.co...561198054563236   1 week jl ban

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Banned