#1 mashin

mashin

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:57 PM

Steam Name: zimmoᶠᶰ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37848431

So, i created a 4vs4 lobby and people started offclassing basically at the start of the game. There was a pyro with a phlog too. I dont like this, if you go into a lobby and take the scout spot you are expected to play as a scout for the most of the game. Ive seen scouts on 6vs6 go permasniper as soon as the game starts, but that was ok because the rest of the team cotinued to play seriously. Even if both scouts offclass it's kind of weird for their team but it's just fine. But on that 4v4 lobby at least 2 players from the other team continuously offclassed. They called me a tryhard because "4vs4s are offclassfests". How could i know most people dont take the format seriously? It was supposed to be my first time playing it. I realized those people did not want to play it properly and i closed the lobby so i could make another one. There was no point in wasting my time with it. The same guy who reported me said "4vs4s are a joke" while being a phlog pyro and the medic probably ubered a spy at some point because "fun". So i dont really think i deserve the ban for closing the lobby, people were just jumping around.

#2 Highvlass Heavy

Highvlass Heavy

Former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1525 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 05:14 PM

Offclassing in 4s is pretty normal. If you feel players were breaking any rules you can bring it to the forum.

This is the second time you closed a lobby early, the ban will stay.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected