• Users
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 11 December 2015 - 03:57 AM

Steam Name: »LLF« {FSD} thatguy6598 Ωs
Steam ID: U:1:88203328
Lobby ID: 581120

Him and his team frequently stacks lobbies (which is not what this report is about) and they try their hardest to get newer players in. They make a Goldrush lobby, and within every stage they purposely do not cap the cart until the very last second. Equally they only let enemy team cap until the very last second. (by having absolutely everyone alive and just going back into their spawn room). The entire lobby they permakritz and stomp the other team, i'm talking close to 200 points 8 dominations etc and the other team is forced to stay in the lobby for a minimum of 60 minutes because of how the map works.

No idea if it's rule breaking, maybe griefing but I'm serious when I say tons of newer players have probably tried this as their first competitive experience and never touched it again. (it being Goldrush and they don't know any better, and enemy team spamming "noob friendly lobby come join" I feel really bad for anyone who has ever come across these guys.

It's the fact that this will ONLY effect the newest players who don't know any better that bothers me.

#2 Waffle

Waffle

former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1466 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:05 PM

Please provide a demo of them purposely trolling and not capping. If a demo shows they are. A 1 day join lobby ban will be placed

#3 thatguy6598

thatguy6598

• Users
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:25 PM

No demo is necessary, Goldrush is my favourite map, and whenever a goldrush lobby is up I want to play all 3 stages. What ends up happening if the other team struggles to capture a point I end up letting them cap so I can actually play the whole map, as I most likely won't get to play another goldrush for at least a week or two. The point isn't to troll the other team or harass anyone, but to just play the different stages of a map I love. I don't know what he means by asking new players to join or something, I've never done such a thing, and I join the lobby no matter who is playing. New players often join stacked viaduct or upward lobbies because they don't know any better, but you don't blame the other team because the new players ended up not joining empty slots on the stronger team and end up all going on a team that gets stomped. 

• Mezzi likes this

#4 Waffle

Waffle

former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1466 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:42 PM

Only lazybear should commenting if I need to talk to you Alex I will.

#5 Lazybear

Lazybear

• Users
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:09 AM

http://logs.tf/11492...561197960358641

Demo: https://www.dropbox...._stale.rar?dl=0

and yes that log is 100 % accurate.

Edited by Lazybear, 13 December 2015 - 03:10 AM.

#6 Waffle

Waffle

former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1466 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 02:56 PM

Locking until I can review demo. Comments not contributing any proof to either side have been hidden.

#7 Waffle

Waffle

former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1466 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 10:52 PM

After reviewing the demo I do not see anything ban worthy. Although there seems to be a big amount of issues goldrush causes and a big amount of the problem players play this map and use it to spawncamp without pushing. We have decided to soon deploy an update that will make it so this map may no longer be played. I did some reviewing and saw some questionable behavior (grabbing new players in and misleading them) and this is not what we want for them to experience.

Goldriush essentially forces you to play 3 different maps, taking well over an hour, and the only reason people like to play it is so they can spawn camp and get crazy damage in the logs.

It's just a troll lobby map that people are using to abuse other users. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected