Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:40 AM

Steam Name: Pier ᶠᶰ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76675285

Hey,
Please note that i'm not asking for an unban for myself but for someone else.

-> Check out this thread first: http://forums.tf2cen...61198113616299/

Basically, i reported a few players that ragequitted (which is unfortunately allowed, even if it's 9 vs 4 because of those selfish players, but that's not the topic here).

Well, instead of the ragequitters, the leader got a lobby create ban for closing the lobby early.
In my opinion, the leader did nothing wrong.

1. The match was 9 vs 4 players, so it was a kind of dead anyways
2. 4 people (2 of each team) asked him to close it. So that means, including himself, 5 of the 13 remaining wanted the match to end
3. He was on the winning team, he didn't close it because he's a salty sore loser, but because there was no point in keeping it open

So, please remove the lobby create ban, this guy only did what the lobby players asked him to do.

Cheers. :)

Saltmaster since 2013

#2 Waffle

Waffle

former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1466 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:44 AM

From what I see the majority of people were not calling for closure.(Chat) Which is why he only received a 2 day create lobby ban as he had good intentions.

Please do not make unban requests for other people though.

#3 dabeste92

dabeste92

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 01:21 AM

Just to clarify, i've already sent a message to a TF2C mod, he just told me that "unban requests are handled on the unban forum", that's why i opened this thread.

And i made the unban request for him, because i kind of felt responsible, because he wouldn't have the ban without my report of the ragequitters.

From what I see the majority of people were not calling for closure.

5/13 is actually a lot, considering most people are simply "not giving a damn", and in most cases you have difficulties to find 3 other players to report someone that has clearly ragequitted.

But okay, the friendly leader that closes a lobby (9vs4, just to emphasise that again) after multiple people asked him to do so gets a ban, and the people that destroyed the lobby in the first place got absolutely no punishment for that.

That's just.. Meh³.  :unsure: 

k7Oidbu.jpg

• Kirito likes this

Saltmaster since 2013

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected