• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fizzy

Fizzy

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 11:54 PM

I understand if someone leaves the server in the middle of the game for 15 minutes, but I left at 0:45 during pregame on blu as soldier and came back at 0:03 so I could get the overlay. Lo and behold, 3 minutes later I'm reported and kicked from the lobby. My suggestion is fix whatever mechanic that allows this to happen, it's not fun.

• seexemima likes this

#2 Dreamcat

Dreamcat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 October 2015 - 04:43 PM

It might not have been any mechaninc that kicked you. Our Autoreport system reports you after 1.5 minutes of not being on the server. So it were just impatient players that reported you because they thought you may not come back. But dont let this destroy your experience and keep playing, ist not happening too many times ;)

#3 Fizzy

Fizzy

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 04:03 PM

Can't you add a mechanic that checks if a user is not AFK and the user has not been in the server for 1.5 minutes, and if the former is true, the user can't be repped or something? This does happen somewhat frequently, it's the third time this month a lobby has been ruined for me because of this. The most recent incident motivated me to make this post because I was already in the middle of the game having a blast, just to get repped, even though I told my team I'd be right back, and I was in 30 secs.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined