#1 Alph4

Alph4

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 03:34 PM

Steam Name: Alph4
Steam ID: STEAM_1:147356487

Old Unban Request: Well.. It seems I have been banned in TF2C for being the alt of a banned player, that is whatever not true. I don't have any alts, neither do I plan on making any. I might have been banned for using an IP changer to hide my actual IP, maybe it has been exchanged with the IP of a banned user.. I really like TF2C and its services, and I hope I can use them again in the near future.
-Alph4 :)

Like I said, I am using an IP changer to hide my actual IP, I don't have any relation with these people. I read all the rules and information again and it said NOWHERE that a IP changer could trigger a ban. Maybe just take a look at my Steam account, does it really look like an alt? And if you decide not to unban me, then it would be great if you would at least add to the rules that an IP changer could trigger a ban.
Might count as additional proof (that I'm not just an alt): https://www.youtube.com/c/Alpha1000
-Alph4

#2 Alph4

Alph4

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 05:34 PM

Steam ID: STEAM_1:147356487

I am not an alt :(
I only have the same IP as a banned user because I use an IP changer, it is nowhere mentioned that an IP changer could cause problems :(

#3 Alph4

Alph4

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 03:23 PM

Steam ID: [STEAM_1:147356487]

Dear TF2 Center team, I have gathered a lot of evidences that I don't have any alts and that I don't share my IP address with the people that are said to be my alts.
First of all, proof of my actual IP address, it is: 91.33.0.76 Video Proof:
Side note: I have uninstalled my IP changer, because it only caused problems..
Second of all, proof that I don't have any alts and IP proof screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/GMQxyVideo proof:
I hope I didn't cause any inconveniences and that my problem can get resolved, I am deeply sorry if I have caused any trouble..
-Alph4 :)

#4 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 29 October 2015 - 01:55 AM

So, why the IP changer?

#5 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow