Photo
- - - - -
Declined

Translate page to different laguages: Spannish for example! Also add votekick option instead of REP

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Blame

Blame

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 07:43 PM

First lets talk about the transtalion one. I myself am a former Brazilian who wants to play TF2 on a competitive level. But when i called ny friends to join me they got confused on how to set up/join games, moslty they just give up from playing TF2 Competitive with me so i went alone. I can volunter to translate the page for you guys if you want.

Also, kicking for being rep is stupid on MY opinion there should be 2 diferent options for kicking/ban and reporting, especially when it hurts your reputation. I got rep kicked on the first time because i was getting used to mumble, they dint want to wait so they called a reserve and Rep kicked me. second was for ping, third was because i dint pocket medic the heavy and went for the team but still i got Rep kick, fourth kick was my fault, i admit, my internet died and i disconnected (Another good reason to damage reputation),. A votekick option would be a great thing (especially when you can call a reserve player), and reporting should have reasons like, Cheating, grieffing, ghosting, using "illegal" scripts, spam, and so on and then damage their reputation

• seexemima likes this

#2 Dreamcat

Dreamcat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:25 AM

Translation wont happen, we want people to speal the common language on this site: English! Also the !rep option is the same as a votekick.

• Pazer likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined