#1 luigi

luigi

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:04 AM

Steam Name: Luigi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42121382

So I think I was banned for dropping to many games or reping the other teams players to much. I am very sorry that I did ether drop to many games or I reped to many people. So at first I didnt think I could get banned for reping people because the only reason I reped people is because people on my team would tell me to so I would listen. I also love coming on tf2center and playing with my friends against other people and we also like to use it to practice for UGC, it'll make a great website for UGC practice. I also won't let it happen again if you unban me.

Thank you for reading
sincerely, Luigi

#2 luigi

luigi

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 02:09 AM

Steam Name: (DDD) Luigiᴾᴮ ᴹ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42121382

So at first I am banned for dropping to many games or for reping to many people. So I am very sorry for most likely reping to many people and I didn't think I would get banned because I was just listening to my team and they would tell me to rep there guy. I also love to come on to TF2Center and practice for UGC HighLander and I also love to get my team together and come on here and practive for HighLander. I hope that I get unbanned because then I wouldn't be able to use this great website for UGC practice.

Thanks sincerely,
Luigi

#3 Waffle

Waffle

former staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1466 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 12:40 PM

It's a 1 week ban you can wait it out

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected