Aristotle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 03:48 AM

Steam Name: Aristotle
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4949008

I got banned from lobby creating for extending the time in a lobby. I had no idea this was against the rules nor did anyone in the lobby seem to mine. Actually some people had asked in mumble if we could extend this.

See this thread for someone requesting my ban -----> http://forums.tf2cen...m-004949008/

I create lobbies a lot using my three NFO servers so that people can have fun and play competitive tf2. It's never my intentions to make the experience a bad one and if it's against the rules to extend I won't do it anymore I just honestly had no idea. If it's not against the rules I'm sure this person could of said something in the lobby to us.

Sorry again for the inconvenience <3

#2 Aristotle

Aristotle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 03:58 AM

Steam Name: Β»in Aristotle

Hi I was banned from creating lobbies. See you this thread ------> http://forums.tf2cen...m-004949008/

I would just like to say I had no idea that extending lobbies was not allowed. It was a good lobby and everyone was having fun. I had requests from multiple people to extend the lobby (not just our team) so I did for the sake of just having a good fun lobby. The person who requested my ban I don't believe offered any say during the time I extended the lobby and if he did we could of changed it.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I honestly create lobbies because I have three good NFO servers and I like to put them to good use. In the future feel free to message me if something in the future doesn't fly because I'm not out here to break rules I'm just here to play tf2.

#3 Aristotle

Aristotle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:01 AM

Steam Name: In Aristotle

I got banned from lobby creating for extending the time in a lobby. I had no idea this was against the rules nor did anyone in the lobby seem to mine. Actually some people had asked in mumble if we could extend this.

See this thread for someone requesting my ban -----> http://forums.tf2cen...m-004949008/

I create lobbies a lot using my three NFO servers so that people can have fun and play competitive tf2. It's never my intentions to make the experience a bad one and if it's against the rules to extend I won't do it anymore I just honestly had no idea. If it's not against the rules I'm sure this person could of said something in the lobby to us.

Sorry again for the inconvenience <3

#4 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 14 September 2015 - 11:18 AM

uests from multiple people to extend the lobby (not just our team)

proof?

I did for the sake of just having a good fun lobby. 

Someone ddnt think it was fun and made a ban, its against the rules.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I honestly create lobbies because I have three good NFO servers and I like to put them to good use. In the future feel free to message me if something in the future doesn't fly because I'm not out here to break rules I'm just here to play tf2.

player have hosted 23 lobbies and have out of 300 lobbies played.

Since this is your first offence, ill revoke the ban and give out a warning.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned