• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 That Martin Guy

That Martin Guy

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:22 PM

I recently played a lobby where the leaders team was very bad, and the lobby kicked all of the players indvidiually. Maybe close the lobby automatically if the kick limit is reached?

#2 R.E.M.

R.E.M.

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:59 PM

This is already a feature I think. I'll get one of the developers to confirm it though. Normally whenever I've been in a fail lobby the server closes.

Former TF2C Moderator
Former head of suggestions and bug reports.

"Ze healing is not as revarding as ze hurting." - The Medic.

#3 The Once and Future King

The Once and Future King

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:37 PM

I also have seen lobbies close when there is a fail lobby, so it seems like it must be a feature.  I have had it happen in lobbies I created, so I know it wasn't just the lobby leader closing the lobby since the lobby closed itself before I closed it.  That being said I've been in some "fail" lobbies that just kept loosing people that have not been closed so maybe there is a bug in the system (of course maybe the people just didn't leave close enough together to activate the feature or the lobby closes based on number of missing people at the same time rather than over a period of time and enough subs were rotating in to prevent that number of people from being reached.)

#4 That Martin Guy

That Martin Guy

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:02 PM

Oh, ok. That may be why later the lobby closed. I thought it was just the lobby leader.

#5 Mother Tereza

Mother Tereza

Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1714 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Steam Profile

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:50 PM

This is already a feature.

Completed

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Completed