#1 PHD

PHD

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 10:05 PM

Steam Name: Doctor Who
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47315382

Ok, to be as calm as I can be here after what just happened to me (which is very hard) I was trying to play medic in a lobby like I always do every day but this time in an advanced lobby, probably my 15th advanced lobby or so , anyways I tried to connect just like I have done so many times before and it said only lobby players may join so I said ok and posted it in the console to connect, it acted like it was going to all the way up until sending client info then it kept kicking me, I tried to rejoin my slot 4 times while everyone in mumble was rooting for me to connect, kept trying to no avail. Then I get banned for 24 hours, can't even play a regular lobby now, then I go to chat complain a little bit about my problem, no cursing, no name calling none of that, get banned from main chat, here I sit typing this to you. Do I feel like I should have to hold this torch? no if I can't connect to a lobby for no fault of my own, I don't feel it is fair to have me get banned for so long and then have to go through the hardship of writing out this whole thing and waiting for a response in hopes that I will get unbanned, and then this site needs donations and the admins are assholes half the time. My friend gets on chat to defend me after I get banned and he is told they don't care if he leaves the site or not and actually says "bye now" or something to that affect, I think a forum post is being made about it I'm not sure. All I do is heal your members, I am a medic, that is what I do, I join mumble every time religuously then I get accused in main chat about how "one innocent person" keeps talking about his problems in chat. Definately made me feel like they thought I was lying or like I was a convict in jail saying "but I'm innocent" if you can't tell there is already a shortage of medics and good medics at that, I am mediocre but I will tell you this, when you start running out of people willing to heal your lobbies, your user count will go down, I can guarantee that. You should figure out a way to get more reliable bans from mumble and games because in it's current state it isn't fun. I have devoted a lot of my time and energy on this site and I feel like I shouldn't be treated so badly.
  • Robertzic likes this

#2 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 24 June 2015 - 10:56 PM

Player got a join lobby ban 24h automatically cooldown zero from AL.

Player then commenced main chat spam, complaining, argumentative trolling of admins. even after warning.

Was given 1h chat ban, now since expired.

after chat ban, has friend come on main chat and continue to complain on his behalf.

The 1h chat ban is all about being toxic to the community and has been served.

the 24h AL ban is by design.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected