#1 Vanguard

Vanguard

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 11:25 AM

Steam Name: Vanguard | playcomp.tf
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43622831

Honestly, I would just like to know why I am banned in the first place. When I try to join a slot I get "You are currently banned from joining lobbies"; I can't find any reason given on the notification itself, my profile or indeed anywhere, nor anything showing the length of the ban. I would love to be able to give an unban explanation but without knowing the reasoning for my ban in the first place this is difficult at best.

All I can think is that me and Jammy (who has also requested an unban after recieving a ban he doesn't know the reasoning behind) have been hosting a few lobbies using our private server, which has been having some config/plugin issues so we've had to do a couple of RRs, re-execing configs and poking around to get whitelists working before the lobby starts and such? Does this have something to do with it? Can only apologise for that I suppose, Jam's been thinking he's gotten the server fully functioning properly for weeks now only to find that fixing one issue has brought another up somewhere else.

Thank you for your time.

#2 TERRY CREWS

TERRY CREWS

Crews Control

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:38 AM

http://forums.tf2cen...eam-0145319660/

Don't abuse the !rep system.

#3 Mother Tereza

Mother Tereza