#1 cza

cza

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:44 AM

Steam Name: cza
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59763924

I got banned for reporting what was clearly a hacker on the opposite team. The game went from an ez win to a nearly impossible one, the accused hitting 100% of his shots, when I went to spectate him I found that he was missing an estimated 80% of them. I reported him, accused him in the server of hacking. A few of my team mates agreed, and reported him. The vote failed to pass and we continued playing until I was reported by the other team after which case I just reported myself on a 3/4 vote.

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:04 AM

I got banned for reporting what was clearly a hacker on the opposite team. The game went from an ez win to a nearly impossible one, the accused hitting 100% of his shots, when I went to spectate him I found that he was missing an estimated 80% of them.

You ddnt submit a report after the lobby against Bambo with evidence of him hacking, checking  back on his logs they seem pretty solid.Where is your proof to back this up. Tho bambo has played in both gold and plat 6's. All I saw was banter in ingame-chat. Submit proof to back your claims.

I reported him, accused him in the server of hacking. A few of my team mates agreed-

There were only 2 people who made !rep on Bambo. It was you and http://tf2center.com...561198067630553Mario, who happens to be on your friend list.

Why you got a 1 day ban instead of a 3 day ban for !rep abuse is because the !rep party ddnt went thru all the way.Try to avoid accusing ppl of cheating without solid proof.It ruins the mood of the lobby. Help center instead with collecting solid evidence. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected