Atzebumm

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:39 PM

Steam Name: Atzebumm
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38194987

Here is the topic in question: http://forums.tf2cen...r-lobby-415965/

First of all, I understand that Mother Tereza is mad of what happened. But I don't understand where "admin trolling" came into play.

2nd of all, that sentence from me is totally out of contect. We were repping our demo (because he left) and he asked why we reported him....so i told him because he left. that sentence was just standard trashtalk you do in videogames.
Red TF2C | Mother Tereza
why did you rep your demo? Blu Atzebumm because he left Blu Atzebumm you got high on your 6 points so you didnt realize

Full Chatlog: http://logs.tf/825391

The repping of Tereza happened later. Terezas team reported him, so I expected him to be afk and reported too. My bad, shouldnt just follow reps, but usally teams are too stupid to report their own people, I wanted to help. My bad.

So. To end this. I understand the "toxic behaviour" (not everyone can handle trashtalk with fun), I even understand the rep-abuse (not my team, I should have checked first if really afk or something)....but I don't understand where admin trolling came into this. What I did was toxic behaviour, do you make bans bigger because I did toxic behaviour onto an admin and not just a normal lobby person? Because that's a questionable decision.

Long story short: I hereby request my ban to be lowered from 7 days to 5 days (like the other people who repped mother tereza falsefully).

Have a nice day, excuse my english.

#2 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:46 AM

Just !repping because other people did it is flat out wrong.

A group of people !repped an admin BECAUSE he was an admin. which accounts for trolling and toxic behavior.  According to MT, he was playing the whole time.  TBH, people just deciding to kick an admin because he volunteers his time is seriously toxic.

I'm backing down the ban.  Please adjust your behavior.

• Atzebumm likes this

#3 Mother Tereza

Mother Tereza

Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1714 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Steam Profile

Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:12 PM

Unbanned along with Stinson_Out. Don't be rude to newbies. You had forced to leave another player because of your "trashtalks".

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned