• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:39 PM

Steam Name: Stinson_Out | ETF2L.org
Steam ID: STEAM_:1:102840237

http://forums.tf2cen...r-lobby-415965/

This is my banpost.

The extracts seem out of context and my ban is unjustified in my opinion..

About the "!rep abuse":

I reported the player, because a player of his own team reported him (I believe it was Knightfall). To me, often enough, people have a reason to report their own teammates, so I reported. I did not know who their sniper was at that time, I honestly thought Mother Thereza was Medic; though it would not have made a difference, as IMO every player has to be treated equally. (Looking at the logs, Knightfall probably wanted to have a more... dominant sniper as Mother Thereza had 9 Kills and our sniper 35...)

About my "toxic behaviour":

This is simply a bind. It is used everytime something stupid happens, and, as far as I can remember, didnt even relate to the fact, the reporting was successful. It was relating to a situation ingame, and nobody took offense for it. I am a well known and respected member of the community, who is not associated with flaming or anything like it and has been working together with the TF2C adminteam before (Archimedes Cup).

I would like to turn the TF2C admins attention to the fact, that this is a lobby that took place at ~1:30 am, usually players do not take these late night lobbies 100% serious and a lot of random things happen. It would be a shame if personal adminproud lead to this decision and I hope you rethink this ban. In my experience from my activity as ETF2L-Admin you have to take a greater perspective into consideration than just simply pick a few quotes from a latenight lobby. Seems very random to me, sorry.

I hope you verify this post so it gets published.

Looking forward to hearing from you, Stinson_Out

#2 Mother Tereza

Mother Tereza

Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1714 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Steam Profile

Posted 22 May 2015 - 09:00 PM

Unbanned. Be careful with reporting next time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned