• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 09:07 PM

Steam Name: hardcorepudding.1999
Steam ID: http://steamcommunit.../id/purplerain/
Lobby ID: #415679

So long story short.
I was playing in a lobby, was playing scout and of course i was going to be offclassing ect the usual, so i was playing sniper quite a lot and was doing really well, I was top off the scoreboard basically carrying, my team had no problem with me running sniper so frequently and had no complaints through the duration of the game but the enemy team decided to quadruple report me and get me kicked from the lobby, I honestly thought that was such a stupid thing just because they was upset, they didnt ask for me to switch class in which i would have complied instantly as I play TF2C to have fun and respect that other people are there for the same reason but instantly I was reported and kicked, Pudding being the main culprit but been supported by his friend swallow who verbally abused me over text calling me an "fing noob".

The point i am trying to also get across here not only trying to get this griefer in particularly banned is that the enemy team should not be able to kick a player from the opposing team until 2 or more reports from the team in which that player belongs to exist first or something along those lines.

I would appreciate a reply and take my suggestion into consideration as I believe that it will improve TF2C in such a way regarding those types of situations I am looking forward to hearing from somebody

Jake Brinn
"JakescRzyy.".
  • RobertBica and JakescRzy like this

#2 B!-Fisch

B!-Fisch

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:48 AM

!rep abuse

hardcorepudding.1999 - 1month lobby create second offence. 1w  join lobby ban for !rep.

swallow.dll -1 w join lobby ban

JaZzFunNK #RAW_INPUT 1 w join lobby ban.

Leader in chat before the lobby

19:14:49 Pudding The Bear: really nigga?

Leader  closed early:

Lobby closed: MANUAL_LEADER