• Users
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:05 PM

Steam Name: Rechow
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26278054

Name: Rechow

SteamID / Profile Link: STEAM_0:1:26278054

Explanation for unban: I was banned for "class trolling 6v6". This must be a misunderstanding. Me (the medic) and my friend Dustin (the pocket who offclassed to heavy) only wanted to try something new. We believe in a meta that can change and that doesn't have to conform to a certain format. After being horribly trash-talked and told to kill ourselves (no evidence) by the other users on our team, we were kicked for wanting to try something new.

In regards to the healing dealt, there is evidence that states that I gave Dustin 54% of the healing. I think this number is too low for it to be considered a problem, especially since Dustin was my pocket. In addition, it is very difficult to heal people when they run away from you at the start when you want to make sure that you are around the pocket.

After reviewing the rules I fail to see any points that stated that we were not allowed to seriously try off meta things, therefore I find this ban to be unfair. I hope that you take my appeal into consideration with a swift reply. If you need me to provide any more information, to clarify what I said, and/or explain anything else then let me know! Thanks!

Here's Dustin's TF2Center Profile in case it is needed: http://tf2center.com...561198012821837

#2 kKaltUu

kKaltUu

Clown

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 08 May 2015 - 11:05 AM

The meta is flexible, that's why you can sometimes offclass.

We set clear guidelines that you have a pocket soldier, with the option to change it up if needed. Running it full-time is intentionally ruin a lobby with players that expecting something that resembles the regular format.

Don't ruin a lobby with cheesy strats, do that in your scrims or officials.