#1 Galaxy Cat

Galaxy Cat

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:45 PM

Steam Name: Galaxy Car
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13003741

I've been banned hereabout 1-2 years, and i was banned before i could play my first lobby. Basically what happened was, i joined a lobby with a friend, we were waiting for people, and it was a really long wait, so i started saying "eight" in chat about every 5 minutes as a joke. It was going on for about an hour or so, and all of a sudden i am banned with no warning. I mean, there was at least a 5 minute delay between this spam of mine, i didn't think i could get in trouble for that, and i would've stopped if an admin warned me first, but he didn't. He also said that he didn't like my username, and banned me for it :[
My username was Holocaust back then, and it has been changed numerous amounts of times since then anyway.
My username choice had no anti semitic grounds to it. If you unban me i won't spam again, i get it, administration is harsh here.
I hope for your understanding.

#2 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:03 PM

Steam Name: Galaxy Car
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13003741

I've been banned hereabout 1-2 years, and i was banned before i could play my first lobby. Basically what happened was, i joined a lobby with a friend, we were waiting for people, and it was a really long wait, so i started saying "eight" in chat about every 5 minutes as a joke. It was going on for about an hour or so, and all of a sudden i am banned with no warning. I mean, there was at least a 5 minute delay between this spam of mine, i didn't think i could get in trouble for that, and i would've stopped if an admin warned me first, but he didn't. He also said that he didn't like my username, and banned me for it :[
My username was Holocaust back then, and it has been changed numerous amounts of times since then anyway.
My username choice had no anti semitic grounds to it. If you unban me i won't spam again, i get it, administration is harsh here.
I hope for your understanding.

Banned: all chat messages were spam; zero lobbies played; this guy is here ONLY to trole; banned by MasterNoob as of 2013-12-28 17:13 CET - Until 3014-04-05 21:01

You have anything to say about that?

#3 Galaxy Cat

Galaxy Cat

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:06 PM

I wasn't there to troll, and i didn't realise at that time that i was ruining other people experience, and im sorry if i was. I already said that my spam was saying "eight" in chat every 5 minutes, because i had nothing better to do while waiting for lobby to fill up, but got banned before i could play anywhere. I understand now that it was bad of me, i won't do it again.

#4 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 02 May 2015 - 12:26 PM

I wasn't there to troll, and i didn't realise at that time that i was ruining other people experience, and im sorry if i was. I already said that my spam was saying "eight" in chat every 5 minutes, because i had nothing better to do while waiting for lobby to fill up, but got banned before i could play anywhere. I understand now that it was bad of me, i won't do it again.

I will hold you to that.

- Unbanned

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned