#1 Exasterisk

Exasterisk

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:06 AM

Steam Name: Exasterisk
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53649968

I've been banned 6 times. My first I left, and got banned I didn't know that happened so I knew not to do it again. The following 2 I muted myself since I knew I couldn't leave or else I'd get a mumbility, but turns out that gives it too you as well, that's 3 I hold my self accountable for. The following 3 I was unmuted, stayed in the mumble for the entirety of the game, gave call outs. I've already requested help from admins, but turns out that admins can't control mumble bans. I was just recently banned for some random reason once again. I am pleading assistance. Please do tell me if I'm doing something wrong, cause I don't get too much time to play and me getting banned once per day starts to stack my ban hours.

-Love, an unlucky soul

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 29 April 2015 - 10:12 AM

The mumbility system is done automatically, it records the activity in the lobby mumble channel and checks if:

• People stay in mumble for the entire lobby (90% attendance)
  • People stay unmuted in mumble (90% attendance)
  • People connect with an IP they use for the site OR in game

Failure to comply with any of these reasons will trigger the system to increase your mumbility level. 

A bit more information on this can be found http://forums.tf2cen...hments-enabled/

The moderators or admins can't reverse those bans.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected