TF2C Profile: Exasterisk
Region: NA

Browser: Google Chrome
Critical plugins: * AdBlock
Connection type: * Router

Bug type: Mumble
Lobby ID: Lobby #396730, Lobby #396040, Lobby #395842, Lobby #390712
Date & Time: 4/27/2015

The four lobby I.D.'s I listed are lobbies I received mumbilites for. I've only left one mumble since I started play tf2center and that was due to the annoyance of one of my teammates. The rest I stayed through the entirety of the matches even up to the point until I started a new server and the new mumble automatically put me in. I don't care that they're listed on there it's just really annoying having to wait the ban time and since it keeps happening the wait time gets longer and longer. So, I ask you admin. Please let me know how I can prove myself, because I know I didn't leave any other mid-game mumbilities other than the first one I was banned for the rest were in-just and incorrect. I just got started in this tf2center site, and I really don't want to leave cause of some dumb mistaken bans. Please I love playing this game, and wish to reach the esea some day.
  • Gregoryol, MatVone and Enginty like this

#2 kKaltUu

kKaltUu

Clown

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:13 AM

Hi Exa, 

Sorry to hear about the bans. It is never our intention to restrict players that don't deserve bans.

The mumbility system is done automatically, it records the activity in the lobby mumble channel and checks if:

• People stay in mumble for the entire lobby (90% attendance)
  • People stay unmuted in mumble (90% attendance)
  • People connect with an IP they use for the site OR in game

Failure to comply with any of these reasons will trigger the system to increase your mumbility level. 

A bit more information on this can be found http://forums.tf2cen...hments-enabled/

The moderators or admins can't reverse those bans.

#3 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 28 April 2015 - 12:14 PM

Yeah, that is a lot of auto mumble bans.  Keep in mind, the system pretty much works.  Probably it is something you are doing.

1. were you muted / deafened during the match?

2. up to date mumble version?

3. using any kind of proxy that would hide your IP?

4. different computer for mumble and tf2?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected