#1 Rattmann

Rattmann

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 11:27 PM

Steam Name: Rattmann
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50901236

I was playing a few matches. As I was joining a new match, I was kicked and an error message came up saying something on my computer was preventing me from playing in the lobby. I don't remember the server number. The error message mentioned a VAC ban and the people in the lobby told me through mumble that the server kicked me due to a VAC ban. I go back to TF2 center and a notification comes up that I was reported. I tried to join a public server, and again I was kicked. I checked my steam profile and it said I was in good standing with VAC. I restarted TF2 and was able to play a round on a public server. I thought whatever happened had been fixed so I tried to play another game on TF2 center, and was once again kicked because of VAC ban. I think the second server was number 391162.

#2 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:31 AM

VAC is something that is set up on a server-by-server basis.  Keep in mind that, on tf2c, you don't play on our servers.  You play on servers rented or owned by individual lobby leaders. 

steamrep.com doesn't think that STEAM_0:0:50901236 has a VAC ban.  Probably some servers are correctly set up for VAC and some are not.

It is possible that you have an issue with VAC, and I suggest you take it up with valve support.  There is nothing that TF2C can do with regards to VAC.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected