TF2C Profile: Vitto
Region: EU

Browser: Google Chrome
Critical plugins: --
Connection type: * Router

Bug type: Lobby page
Lobby ID: --
Date & Time: 16:43

I joined a upward lobby as demo becouse the demo didnt ready up. As soon as i joined the lobby launched but i could not get in becouse whenever I tryed to connect i would get a box in game that would say "Only lobby players can join this server" Clicked reconnect a lot of times but nothing happened. So now i got my second ragequit becouse of another bug and my angelic karma achievement has months reset to 0... This is the second time that i get a regequit becouse of a stupid bug of the site. All my regequits are due to bugs... If it wasnt for your site bugs i would have 0 ragequits right now and angelic karma compleated...i know its not possible to restore ragequits as you guys said to my first bug report but at least give me the angelic karma 8 month period...

#2 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 14 April 2015 - 03:33 PM

(...)This is the second time that i get a regequit becouse of a stupid bug of the site. All my regequits are due to bugs... If it wasnt for your site bugs (...)

1. Learn English
  2. Thanks for specifying which Lobby; that really helps us looking into things
  3. I'm looking forward to your application for our dev team, so you can help fix those bugs.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined