• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jazzie366

jazzie366

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 05:44 AM

I have no idea what causes this or why. It only occurs when changing the map. Here's a few screenshots of what it does.

Stops here and gives the error after about 5-10 seconds of mapchange wait time. ff256e841dec5dbd1c097a1b8f5844f7.png

I have no idea why this occurs. Here's also a screenshot from the console of my server after it's done changing maps:

e13710c4caade15f4e00d278e3df9128.png

Do take note, this server is my own private machine, it is the exact same as any hosted server.

Also, I'm new here so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place or has already been asked, but I searched for it and couldn't find an answer.

Edited by jazzie366, 12 April 2015 - 05:47 AM.

#2 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 13 April 2015 - 01:57 PM

Do take note, this server is my own private machine, it is the exact same as any hosted server.

How so? You stole the core switch from your data center and installed it in your house?

I'm just hoping that you would understand when complicated networking issues arise, you should not be dealing with a server running from home. Ever.

#3 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:50 AM

This is where the tf2c server is reaching out to your game server and setting up configuration.

I see this once in a while.  It can be due to network slowdowns, server slowdowns (either side), etc.  There are a lot of "do this and wait for a response" type scripts involved with remotely setting up a server through RCON. 

Just try again it will work.  And I agree, avoid home server shenanigans.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined