Region: EU

Browser: Google Chrome
Critical plugins: --
Connection type: * Router

Bug type: In-game
Lobby ID: 383928
Date & Time: 12/04 00:23:30

hello i'm not really sure about the exact time
but i have found this bug that allowed players in the testing format to report players as only one vote is needed i got a unfair "Rage Quit" and so did all the other subs that joined the server and i think it must be a bug as allowing "Rage Quits" on a test format is not something i think should stay as it can be exploited by mad players
and ruin players rep in a blink of a eye you now have one added "Rage Quit" because you joined a test mode lobby
so this is not only for my own sake but for the 3 others that got a "Rage Quit" due to this bug and i'm sure if this bug goes unfixed more players are to be victim to this bug
i'm sure this is a unforeseen side effect that came due to how the report system works and handle connection and player votes needed

#2 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 12 April 2015 - 01:29 AM

"in the testing format" needs to be explained a bit better.  Is this phrase English?

#3 Facestabbing Hell

Facestabbing Hell

• Users
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 04:48 PM

under the create a lobby popup it lists test 1v1
in the game type combobox it has the value of TEST2 in the the combobox
say if you need the html output or even fiddler debug info

in case you are wondering how  the test 1v1 game type works is for setting up a quick game that can be tested by the two players that have clicked join lobby and when all parties have agreed it is working i should then make lobbies on my server
i only used the test 1v1 game type to make sure i was not making a "fail lobby" that would waste all that have joined time
as the way i saw it was the game type of test 1v1 was for testing the server and making sure all is working

Edited by Facestabbing Hell, 12 April 2015 - 04:49 PM.

#4 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:35 AM

not a bug, sorry.  Declining due to "test."

Additionally, I think !rep makes no sense whatsoever in 1v1, as the point is to vote.

Voting on this would be as far as the U.S. presidential election of 1876. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined