Posted 11 April 2015 - 03:00 AM

TF2C Profile: Grampa Gmod
Region: NA

Browser: Google Chrome
Critical plugins: * AdBlock
Connection type: * Router

Bug type: Lobby page
Lobby ID: #382997
Date & Time: 4/10/2015 8:40 Mountain Time (US & Canada)

So I'm just sitting in my squeaky little chair drinking some coke I got from Popeyes, excited to play a fun match of Highlanders. I join this guy who said this:☄ Jon: #382997 [NA HL] cp_steel come play a fun highlander. So I'm like, "well since all of my other games connected to the server and mumble when it started, I'm gonna play this one!". When I join, everything as normal, I pick a slot (soldier) and just wait for the game to begin. I'm just waiting there and finally it gives me the ole' pop up: ARE YOU READY? (or whatnot) and I click "I'M READY" and so I hear the announcer: "Let the games begin!!!!!" and I'm like, "HELL YES.". But I wait for it to join the match server, it doesn't, and I click and click the "reconnect" button. IT WOULDN'T LET ME JOIN... Same with my Mumble, it wouldn't change my prefix name and join the right channel... So I'm just clicking the join mumble and reconnect buttons like a mad man hoping I won't get kicked for being "AFK", but fate grabbed me like a hedgehog and kicked me due to being AFK. So what I'm sayin' is fix that bug where it just goes all, "trollolol you can't connect to the server or mumble" thing. And I've changed no settings before that match and the stuff DID work in a match I played before this monstrosity. I don't know if I got punished but I guess that's my fault?

What is a hat?

#2 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 11 April 2015 - 07:05 PM

Adblock?

#3 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow