#1 Beeseik

Beeseik

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 02:32 AM

Steam Name: Bees [LFT MED]
Steam ID: Beeseik

I guess I'm still new and this might not be grounds for unban, but i was in a lobby with a friend and they sent me an inv to a new lobby so i joined it and it filled before my current game ended. I left that game without reporting myself which I knew was bad when I did it. I then tried to join the mumble for the new lobby and it kept telling me the server was unreachable until halfway thru the game when I was finally able to connect. The game went normally until I got out and saw I was banned from mumble lobbies. This is my first infraction if you don't count my first lobby where i was reported for taking more than 1 minute to get in game.

TL;DR I ditched a lobby mid game and joined another, but I kept trying to connect to mumble. I'm pretty sure I broke a rule somewhere, but I'm requesting unban if it looks good to the admin reading this.
I generally only play mumble lobbies so this has fucked me pretty bad.

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 30 March 2015 - 12:22 PM

its an automatic system that reps a player that fails to join a mumble req lobby. If you forgot to rep yourself and just left thats also a rgq. Next time dont forget to rep yourself that would help your team that you just left. You ddnt submit your lobby number either so i cant see for how long you played.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected