#1 Frankuusan

Frankuusan

• Users
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:01 AM

Steam Name: Frankuusan
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21986274

Hey guys! So I just got back from Korea (I was studying abroad), I left around the fall semester of college of last year and I decided to be a good older brother and allow my little brother to use my steam account so he can play TF2 with all my cool hats and weapons since he was new and didn't have any. My brother always enjoyed watching me play lobby games (I was frequent on TF2lobby.com). I would teach him how to play and all that good fun. Knowing I wouldn't be able to play that much in Korea I decided to leave my tower PC behind and let my little bro take the reigns. I just got back around two days ago eager to get some lobbies in and have some fun. When i got back home I was taken aback when he told me he got my account banned from the mumble because he would harass lobbies and call people the N word. I apologize about the stain he may have tried to leave on the community and he has been kicked from my computer and I will never allow him to play again. I really love comp style play and the site you guys run is fantastic. I was so relieved when TF2lobby shut down that I had a site to go on for my fix of lobby play. I am asking with all of my heart to unban me from the mumble. I am sorry my brother acted so stupid and I am sorry for the mistake I made to let the vagrant play the game. Thank you for your consideration.
  • Chronos likes this

#2 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:33 PM

"My brother did it."

Definitely an original excuse. Denied.
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected