#1 Scrambled

Scrambled

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:07 AM

Steam Name: Scrambled
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49008917

i had 3 friends (1 connected through a vpn) over at my house to build my new pc (which is sick btw it has 2 xeons and runs tf2 at 3000 fps). I couldn't be bothered going to the shops to get windows so I installed a linux distribution, with probably the most ghetto desktop environment I have ever seen, i also set up 2 virtual boxes to run tf2 at the same time and there are like 10 usb ports and I got 3 monitors so we could do it ok. i connected one virtual box to a vpn becus I wanted to set it up but I didn't bother with the other virtual box or the main session. i then opened up tf2c in firefox in all of them and went on to the main page becus playing lobbies would be like playing at lan with bad ping and less fun. at this point i got sent a briliant copy paste "<::::: [] = ยค (e ู„ e) ใƒŽ I am the knight of spamerino. Stand back foul moderino <::::: [] = ยค (e ู„ e) ใƒŽ!" which i made the mistake of copying to my clipboard to maybe say in lobby chat. I set got my vps running a tf2 server and we couldnt decide on the map so we decided to ask the global chat what map they'd like, when i clicked the chat box on global chat i jokingly pressed ctrl + v and to laugh with my friends about the silly idea that anyone would spam global chat, but when i pressed backspace it acted like I pressed enter and ctrl + v again and it did that for every keyboard press and mouse click and it also did it for the different vm boxes so it looked like 3 of us where spamming global chat when it was a mistake. I ordered some new ram and that seemed to fix it, but I got windows XP on ebay now so it should arrive some time next month and it'll be sorted then, if i get un chat banned il make sure to never click global chat with my clip board full until i install windwos. im really sory for any bother this caused

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:34 PM

dont spam chat. Even with a warning u keept doing it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected