• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Birizinho

Birizinho

• Users
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:37 PM

Hi, many of the players (especially Brazilian players) are having difficulty connecting to server, even when they click reconnect, the server still asks to enter the password, which should not happen. The main problem is that many times the same person tries to enter the server without success, and that stops the server (Since the vacancy which the player is trying unsuccessfully to occupy will never be busy), further increasing the limit of subs allowed in TF2Center

My proposal is that after three attempts, the player who is trying to reconnect be unable to go again, giving another player and the players that are already on the server a chance to play

#2 R.E.M.

R.E.M.

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:53 AM

Thank you for the suggestion, I've added it to the list.

With regards to the server asking for the password, we are investigating this issue at the moment to see if it's a problem on our end or not. You can discuss this problem here in the meantime.

Former TF2C Moderator
Former head of suggestions and bug reports.

"Ze healing is not as revarding as ze hurting." - The Medic.

#3 Mother Tereza

Mother Tereza

Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1714 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Steam Profile

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:41 PM

I see this issue as a part of currently being investigated "bad password" bug. This is one of the major bugs in our list and has a top priority. When this bug will be fixed, I believe your question will be resolved by itself. Therefore I must decline your suggestion. I'm sure all Brazilian and other players soon will forget about this problem without any additional functionality implemented from our side.

• Birizinho likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined