gandolf

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 03:29 AM

Steam Name: gandolf
Steam ID: id/gandolfpls

http://forums.tf2cen...team-009542222/

I was banned for kicking two players from the server. The reason I kicked them is because I was in my own lobby and then my account accidentally left the slot and the game started instantly. Also my friend was joining the lobby and was unable to join a slot before it filled up. Two players snatched the slots quickly and the game started automatically.

If your lobbies didn't start automatically the instant everyone joined a slot, this wouldn't be a problem. It would make more sense for lobby leader to confirm to start the lobby.

As for this person's desparate ban request stating "I have heard this person doing this before," that is laughable. It has happened "before" but I can't remember the last time I kicked a person from a lobby. Unless this person is carefully following my gaming career over the past several years, I suspect he was referring to someone else, because it is a rare occurance I actually have to kick anyone.

It seems ridiculous to ban me for 2 weeks for trying to rejoin my own lobby with a friend who was also unable to join. It's not even like the other users were waiting a long time for the lobby to start, they were inconvenienced out of a whole 3 minutes of their gaming life. Look, I'm sorry guy, I just wanted to play in my own lobby with a friend as we intended.

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 14 March 2015 - 10:20 PM

you cant kick players from your lobby once lobby has started.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected