• 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:51 PM

Steam Name: prpl
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53933020

Name:prpl
SteamID / Profile Link: STEAM_0:1:53933020
Explanation for unban:
Ban request here

1. I wasn't aware doing this glitch during pre-game, while we're still waiting for the last 2 or 3 people to join, was a bannable offense. I've seen other people do it before, and I've done it before as well (during pre-game only, of course). But considering what happened afterwards I'll refrain from doing it in the future.

2. Now, once I got back on my team and changed to med I noticed my crossbow's firing speed was way higher than it should be. I attribute this to a combination of that glitch I mentioned earlier, and a faulty server config. I admit I had a little too much fun abusing this while it lasted, since it was the first time something like this happened to me. But I wouldn't say I "set the medic to have infinite ammo and increased firing speed", not willingly at least. Also I didn't have infinite ammo, only the latter. Also it only lasted for the first round.

Since this is my first offense and it wasn't intended, I'm requesting my ban to be either lifted or shortened.

On another note, flinstone wasn't the original leader of the lobby, as it can be seen here the original lobby leader and server owner left before the lobby started.

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:53 PM

Abusing a glitch is still not recomended.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected