• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:56 AM

Steam Name: ltc_roy_fokker
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:89796683

Concerning the following ban:

forums.tf2center.com/topic/4055-rooy-fokker-lft-medic-steam-0189796683/

This ban is unjust for two reasons:

1) The lobby was set up to play on cp_process by sigafoo. Sigafoo did not make it into the lobby due to not being ready. When sigafoo realized this, he created a new lobby on pl_upward. The map changed to pl_upward as soon as everyone was loaded onto cp_process. I did not join the lobby to play upward.

2) Since the server had been changed to a new map, the password changed and substitutes could not join. I reported myself but no one could join the server when they tried.

Truly, the creator of the lobby trolled everyone. I had no intention of playing a lobby on that map but people were trying to force me to play. The player which created this demo threatened me on mumble. He said that if I didn't play, he would report me. I can't give in to threats like this. I know TF2center is trying to be better than tf2lobby, but this kind of administration takes tf2center down to tf2lobby standards. You have only a 30 second video of what some kid wanted to do in order to mess with me and you banned me for two weeks before asking to hear my side of the story.

#2 Showerfairy

Showerfairy

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2536 posts
  • LocationStockholm

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:37 PM

so decided to make shure that the new lobby he created wldnt be able to start. why not call in an modd next time?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected