#1 Atzebumm

Atzebumm

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:58 PM

Steam Name: Atzebumm
Steam ID: 76561198036655703

Hello. A few days I got banned for 10 years for "Unfounded trash talk on 3rd party site" or something like that (even though looking at it now, it isn't so unfounded ;) )

Here is the link to the ban request http://forums.tf2cen...61198036655703/ but it's either deleted or moved to admin forum.

Masternoob wanted me to add him if I wanted to request an unban. I did that. The following happened:

20:19 - TF2C | MasterNoob: 'zup
22:09 - TF2C | MasterNoob is now Away.
22:33 - Atzebumm: hey, sorry for the long waiting time, was scrimming and dont check steam messages those times.
22:33 - Atzebumm: I added you to request an unban on tf2center.com .
22:33 - Atzebumm: I understand your reasoning behind it, I shouldn't have denounce you in public without proof, I blame it on late night euphoria.
22:34 - Atzebumm: (you & mother tereza)
22:34 - Atzebumm: But I think a 10 year ban (without any warnings beforehand) is a bit harsh :(
22:36 - Atzebumm: I question some of the bans that were done (or lobby closing) by you and mother tereza, but it should have been put up in your boards, not somewhere randomly on reddit. I like your service and i'd like to keep being a donator, but I sadly can't be that while being banned :(
23:50 - TF2C | MasterNoob: we will talk about it at a convenient time, for me that is
23:50 - TF2C | MasterNoob: good night

Ok. No problem so far. Then today I come home from work and he immediatly wants me in mumble. I didn't want to be stressed liked that, I wanted to relax a bit, so this then happened.

21:20 - TF2C | MasterNoob: so....
21:20 - TF2C | MasterNoob: mumble?
21:35 - Atzebumm: hello, sorry for long waiting times, wasnt really much at home the last few days
21:36 - TF2C | MasterNoob: how about now?
21:36 - Atzebumm: additionally I said everything i wanted to say on wednesday.
21:38 - Atzebumm: [...]see quote above[...]
21:39 - TF2C | MasterNoob: lets get in mumble
21:39 - TF2C | MasterNoob: let me know when you're in the root of TF2C mumble and i will drag you in a private channel
21:40 - Atzebumm: hmmmkay. can you wait for ~50-60minutes? if not, let's rather meet another day
21:40 - TF2C | MasterNoob: im a busy man
21:41 - TF2C | MasterNoob: but on 10 years, im sure there will be another time to do this...
21:41 - TF2C | MasterNoob: your call
21:42 - Atzebumm: well, I just came home from work, I want to relax first a bit, so if you're busy, I can't change it, but I won't be there earlier.
21:43 - TF2C | MasterNoob: wow
21:43 - TF2C | MasterNoob: i think you just set your own priority then
21:43 - Atzebumm: personal happyness is a bit more important for me than tf2center, sorry :(
21:44 - TF2C | MasterNoob: fair enough
21:44 - TF2C | MasterNoob: so not a problem then!
21:44 - TF2C | MasterNoob: cheerz m8
21:44 - TF2C | MasterNoob is now Offline.

He deleted me from his friendslist. Now I readded him and get zero response (while I'm waiting in mumble).

I'm posting this unban request now here, because I got the feeling him and me won't become friends anytime soon and I'm afraid the decision of a ban for 10 years and the probability of me getting unbanned anytime soon could be biased.

I would have understood a 1 or 2 week ban for 1st time offense, this just seems a bit weird to me. So, maybe we could find another day to talk, or all of us should just realized that this 10year ban is a bit too harsh.

Thanks for the time, thanks for the lobbies.

Yours truly Atzebumm
  • MsAnimator7 and Robertzic like this

#2 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:51 PM

We will look at your case at a convenient time. Enjoy your personal happiness in the mean time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Unbanned