#1 THIEF

THIEF

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:29 AM

Steam Name: thief
Steam ID: [U:1:38831708]

This actually isn't an unban request so much as me just getting your attention about something. Deetr, the person who cried on the forum here twice to get me banned here: http://forums.tf2cen...eam-0019415854/, and here: http://forums.tf2cen...eam-0140884633/, is a weasel.

E-pain instinctively alt-F6'd that on shadowplay recording, so the clip cuts off and it's pregame so no demo file. Also, yes, I did call him a nigger for being a system-abusing weasel, but at least I admit when I break rules. Definitely could've cut that part of the vid out but chose not to. However, he's white, so ya probably shouldn't go pulling the race card haha. If I need to, I can even try finding the demo file (which was back in like.. october maybe? Dunno if I still have it) for the first ban where he was actually being pretty abusive in voice chat, definitely coming at me from a perspective where he knows who I am and I don't know who he is. Lots of shouting.

Just want to let you know that most of the people that use the ban requesting system on this site are exactly like Deetr here. They don't respect you, they don't tell the truth most of the time, and usually their ban requests are backed up by a personal vendetta. Luckily, most people don't request bans; I certainly never have, and if I did, it would be because the person is actually hacking, not because I dislike the way he's playing or some pussy shit like that.

Do what you will. I'd suggest perma-banning him for abusing your system, but whatever.

#2 kKaltUu

kKaltUu

Clown

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:38 AM

If playing center you have to adhere our policies, no matter whose server it is.

-On the first banrequest both players had more than 10 out of 14 minutes on offclass sniper. 

-On the second banrequest thief abused rcon rights and kicked a player. 

We rely on fact checking with bans. If you have any evidence that a ban isn't legitimate please let us know.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected