#1 SIXP*xell

SIXP*xell

• Users
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:38 PM

Steam Name: xell
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54749233

i know other admins still continue to lick his ass and they will do everything to justify him.First thingi didn't even ragequit from any game in there. and i create 500+(500x18=9000people) more game without any problem in game or lobby.I saw most people are leaving in game but they didn't get any warning or any ban.I haven't been out of the game even though winning or losing.But when this guy join into my game same shit happens..I get banned for his dickhead movements and he satisfy his ego AGAIN.Let me explain the event.First he came to my lobby and my lobby was 17/18 we were need only last med after that. his game was 15-16. after that he kicked some people in my game(4 people leave same second really?) and he has created the opportunity to close my game.Then i said "wtf r u doing" and he said "shhhhhhhhhh don't tell any word" something like that.After he blocked my communication in chat and i can't tell anything anyone.If he was ask me nicely "can you close your game" or something like that I was going to close the my game but he didn't..He is still contunue to act childish. when i tried to reach him he said this one" I'm not even going to waste my breath on this. 1 month login ban." 1 month for nothing? Then you guys will be asking why im swearing. What would you do if that happened to you?Put yourself in my place and think with your brain.3 times he did same thing its not first.My team and my friends want me to come back in the game ...
http://imgur.com/61rB5Uy
http://imgur.com/IYlxRro

#2 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:37 PM

Yeah, insulting the admin team than the creator of the site is a great way to request an unban.

Try again when you've calmed down.
  • Feb and Stevbeme like this
Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

#3 MasterNoob

MasterNoob

Founder

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3757 posts

Steam Profile

Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:40 PM

i'll add everyone in tf2c and i show them what kind a piece of shit you are, already no one respect you, i got these ss and i upload a short video cause I thought you were going to do something like this and i recorded a video i'll upload that soon.well yeah basically people still playing here but everyone will know your mother is a whore so too bad your mama's stomach is very large how could she eating so much cum?

I am in charge of this place and I will not tolerate your disrespect. Don't ever come back to TF2C.

#4 kKaltUu

kKaltUu

Clown

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:41 AM

I have been included in the forum messages, and can attest to xell's toxic behavior. At one point it got far enough that we had to disable his forum account as well. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected