TF2C Profile: ValleTheCommonSeal
Region: EU

Browser: Google Chrome
Critical plugins: --
Connection type: --

Bug type: Other
Lobby ID: --
Date & Time: 2015-02-06

I have been lucky to play competitive only once! When im clicking ready and do all that stuff it just says: Not Connected." I open up TF2 but i can't see that im being logged in, i just see the home screen and when i close TF2 to check if im connecting it still says Not Connected. played once, lucky me played twice never gonna happen played three times, impossible.

#2 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:51 PM

Valle,

TF2C give you three ways to connect to a tf2 server once the lobby begins.

1. Usually, with 90% of the players, the web site will cause your game to start up and auto connect

2. After the lobby starts, the lobby page will refresh and allow you to click a reconnect button.

3. After the lobby starts, the lobby page will display a string that starts with "Connect".  for example "connect masternoob.larpmingle.com:27015; password WjIf(88f"  You can use this string and cut/paste it into the tf2 developer console to connect.

Given these three options, if connect issues persist, it may be your network or else the person who is hosting the lobby has somehow misconfigured or is unable to accept your connection.

For the most part, if you ever play tf2 online, then at the very least #3 should work.  I have not seen a problem connecting ever trace back to the TF2Center site, since we only serve as a meeting place prior to a match.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined