Aldo_haa

• Users
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 02:25 AM

Steam Name: aldo_haa
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58423699

Hello

I'm not sure if I should post this here, but I got some mumbility points from a lobby where I DID join mumble (http://tf2center.com/lobbies/323992).
The thing is that I joined the BLU Soldier sub, I started joining the server (1min aprox.) and in the meantime I joined the mumble channel. By the time I got into the server, our team was 15 seconds from winning the last round, so the match ended up quickly.
I stayed a bit on the server after the match, about 3 min after, then left and exit the mumble channel. Apparently the match ending notification delayed for like 15 minutes (I tried to look at the stats, but weren't available for the same reason), and I guess this might have had something to do with me getting the mumbility points.
After an hour or so, I tried to join a lobby, then realized I couldn't join any spots because I had mumbility points, I had no idea at all why.

Can this be removed? or do I have to wait the 30 min cooldown? I wanted my badge :( hehe

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is not my first language.

-Aldo

#2 kKaltUu

kKaltUu

Clown

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 04 February 2015 - 12:00 PM

We've had a dev meeting about this, but the only solution for this is to play a few regular lobbies whilst in mumble.

• Aldo_haa likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rejected