TF2C Profile: Frosty Vampire
Region: Other

Browser: Google Chrome
Critical plugins: * Adblock Plus
Connection type: * Router

Bug type: Lobby page
Lobby ID: --
Date & Time: Almost always

For some reason some times (I think it's some specific region but not sure) I can't connect to the server and my screen is just stuck at "Connecting to server" until it says "Connection failed after 4 retries" and I can't join. It started to happen to me a few days ago and I found nothing helpful and my friends can't help either. Some of my IRL friends who live in the same city as me don't have any bugs so idk what happened and if it's even possible to fix. Because of that I also received 3 rage quits already (Maybe it will even become more after) without me doing anything and it's not even my fault.
Just now I also got kicked TWICE for being AFK even when I wasn't, I was moving the mouse and doing stuff while waiting for everyone to connect to Mumble, I even clicked ready and it displayed the V saying I'm ready and all those stuff, but then it just kicked me, after I rejoined it kicked me AGAIN. In short: I got 4 rage quits and my rep went down to 60% for no reason and it's not my fault. If you can see what you can do about it and maybe delete my rage quits and bring me 100% rep again I would really appreciate it.
Thanks, Frosty

#2 Luop90

Luop90

>implying I have a title

• +Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1919 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Steam Profile

Posted 01 February 2015 - 03:07 PM

You're reliability will go up if you play lobbies completely. (~5% per lobby, something like that.)

As for not being able to connect, that is server side. There might be an IP block in affect that is including you (if its serveme.tf this is most likely the case.)

I recommend contacting the lobby leaders to see whats happening.

Why do mathematicians confuse Halloween and Christmas? Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec!

#3 Frosty Vampire

Frosty Vampire

• Users
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 03:45 PM

Well I guess no more tf2c for me until I find out what's happening :c

But can't you at least reset my rage quits? It's kinda annoying that I got 5 rage quits for no reason

#4 ninjaMooCow

ninjaMooCow

Former TF2C staff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2225 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 08 February 2015 - 03:20 PM

We can't reset rage quits.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Declined